IndexOutOfRangeException

Bryan Newman

Oct 27, 2016, 5:12:40 PM10/27/16
to COZYROC
Hi all,

Has anyone encountered this error when executing a salesforce source in a data flow?

Error: 0xC002F304 at [package name], Salesforce Source [147]: An error occurred with the following error message: "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SforceSource.PrimeOutput(Int32 outputs, Int32[] outputIDs, PipelineBuffer[] buffers)".
Error: 0x80004005 at [package name], Salesforce Source [147]: Attempt to read message string for 0xc02090f5 failed with error 0xc02090f2. Make sure all message related files are registered.
Error: 0xC0047038 at [package name], SSIS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED.  The PrimeOutput method on Salesforce Source returned error code 0xC02090F5.  The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

I've gotten this package to run on a different machine, so I'm fairly certain it's something to do with my configuration.

Thanks,
 -Bryan