Server Busy using Dynamics CRM and CozyRoc

Pete Moss

Dec 10, 2015, 4:19:48 PM12/10/15
to COZYROC
Using CozyRoc I keep getting this message, can someone confirm what this means please?

Thanks

[Create Accounts in CRM [2]] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[CozyRoc.Dynamics.Crm2011.OrganizationService.OrganizationServiceFault]: The server is busy and the request was not completed. Try again later. (Fault Detail is equal to CozyRoc.Dynamics.Crm2011.OrganizationService.OrganizationServiceFault).".

Ivan Peev

Dec 10, 2015, 5:44:49 PM12/10/15
to COZYROC
Hi,

The error is returned by the server. I would recommend you contact server admin for further assistance.