Cozy Roc / Salesforce Storage Project

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jonathan O'Neill

未讀,
2015年9月9日 上午9:50:062015/9/9
收件者:COZYROC
Hello all.  Hopefully this is not improper etiquette.

My organization is looking to move data out of our Salesforce instance and store elsewhere, perhaps Amazon S3.  Salesforce is raking us over the coals due to storage costs.  :-(

We are looking for any developers who may have been down this road before.  I presume at the rate Salesforce charges for additional storage,  this is a road frequently traveled.  :-)

Sorry again if this is improper etiquette.  Thanks in advance for any assistance or direction pointing folks could provide.

Jonathan
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄