Fuzzy Lookup with Data Flow +

RG

Aug 28, 2015, 8:27:26 AM8/28/15
to COZYROC
Hello,

I am evaluating the CozyRoc library for a specific purpose and I am hoping that someone can provide feedback.  After providing the ColumnConfiguration, does the dynamic fuzzy lookup provide the individual field level similarity scores?  Also, is there a sample package available for using the Data Flow + to achieve a dynamic fuzzy lookup?

Any feedback is appreciated

Ivan Peev

Aug 28, 2015, 6:07:36 PM8/28/15
to COZYROC
Hi,

A sample package demonstrating all transformations in dynamic data flow is posted on the documentation page here at the bottom.
Message has been deleted

RG

Aug 31, 2015, 3:35:43 PM8/31/15
to COZYROC
Thank you Ivan.  Along with the sample package and some trial and error, I have been able to confirm that I can access the individual field similarity scores.  One last remaining item I have to resolve is returning the reference lookup field values.  At this point they all seem to be blank.