CSV to CRM Online - Boolean Fields

Pete Moss

Nov 17, 2015, 3:28:20 PM11/17/15
to COZYROC
I'm importing data from a CSV File into CRM 2015 Online using the latest CozyRoc adapter but I'm hitting an issue which hopefully someone can assist with.

In our CSV boolean values are stored as Yes/No, in CRM the labels are also Yes/No and the values or 1/0. When I try to map Yes/No into these fields it fails. I can get around it using a Derived column however we have hundreds of these fields so I don't really want to go through them all. I've looked at the Lookup Plus task however there doesn't seem to be a way to connect this to CRM Online. I've also tried the DynamicsCrmLookupTransform.2014.scx12 however this needs the 1/0 value in order to work.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Ivan Peev

Nov 17, 2015, 11:44:24 PM11/17/15
to COZYROC
Hi Pete,

What is the exact error message you are getting? What is the destination column type?