Visual Studio 2015 compatibility.

Mike Frye

Jan 20, 2016, 10:44:24 AM1/20/16
to COZYROC
I cannot get the tool items to show up in Visual Studio 2015.  I tried adding the DLL to the Tool Box item menu, but to no avail.

Any suggestions...

Mike

b.t.w.  sorry if this is double posted.  First one disappeared.

Ivan Peev

Jan 20, 2016, 11:15:28 AM1/20/16
to COZYROC
Hi Mike,

VS 2015 is only supported by SQL 2016 which as of today Jan 20, 2016 is not yet official. The latest version of VS you can use is VS 2013 with SQL 2014.

dhr...@contata.com

Apr 27, 2016, 2:19:55 PM4/27/16
to COZYROC
Is it supported now?
I tried downloading the trial, but I see no components in my SSIS toolbox.

Ivan Peev

Apr 27, 2016, 2:24:35 PM4/27/16
to COZYROC
Hi Dhruv,

Switch OneDesigner to SQL 2012 or 2014 mode. Then you will see COZYROC's components.

dunca...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2016, 7:00:18 PM4/28/16
to COZYROC
I had the same problem.  Ivan's talking about the "Deployment Target Version" setting in the project (not solution) properties in Visual Studio:

Right click on the project and select properties.
Click on the Configuration Properties on the left-hand tree.
The "General" tab has a single option:  Deployment Target Version.  Set this to SQL Server 2012 or 2014, and then the Cozyroc components should be visible when you reopen it.

Hope that helps!  -Lane

dhr...@contata.com

Apr 28, 2016, 7:00:25 PM4/28/16
to COZYROC
Thank you Ivan. It worked for me!

krishn...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 4:56:06 PM10/26/16
to COZYROC
Thank you very much, appreciate your help.