Populate CreateDate field when creating new Salesforce record

de...@pulseinc.com

Feb 3, 2016, 5:13:20 PM2/3/16
to COZYROC
I'm able to populate the Salesforce object (in this case Products) just fine.  What I would like to do at the same time is fill in the value for the CreateDate field so that it matches the creation date from the original record.  Our Salesforce ORG is set to allow me to set audit fields when creating new records yet the create date field is not visible when I am doing the field mapping.

My data is coming from a SELECT statement in an OLE DB Source control and being mapped to the Salesforce object using a Salesforce Destination object control.  Available Destination Columns just does not have the create date field.

Ivan Peev

Feb 3, 2016, 5:17:14 PM2/3/16
to COZYROC
Hi,

If you don't see a particular column in the list, then you don't have permissions to modify this column.