Dynamics CRM Lookup transformation Script Error

Naveen MSCRM

Sep 3, 2015, 4:47:23 AM9/3/15
to COZYROC
Hello Support team,

I am working on migrating data between SQL Server to Dynamics CRM 2015 Update 1 online.
While migrating I have to use Dynamics CRM Lookup transformation script (SCX) component.

I tried configuring Script component plus with "Dynamics CRM Lookup transformation". I have come across the below issue.
Please let me know if there is any thing wrong while configuring.

TITLE: COZYROC SSIS+

------------------------------

Failed to execute list method: GetAttributeList

Please make sure the method is as follows:

Public Function GetAttributeList() As Object() (CozyRoc.SSISPlus.UI.2014)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

At least one element in the source array could not be cast down to the destination array type. (mscorlib)

BUTTONS:

OK

Thanks,

Naveen.