CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.6 Trial Ver - Oracle Destination Error / Failed to initialize bulk-load support

Kirk Nesbitt

Dec 8, 2015, 2:22:17 PM12/8/15
to COZYROC
I have installed COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-3 Library in a Windows Server 2012 environment running SQL Server 2014 and using MSoft Data Tools 2012.  I have an existing package with which I want to test the CozyRoc Oracle Destination.

I created an IDbConnection that utilizes the Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.net).  My source is an OLE DB Source from a SQL Server database.  I have altered the Project properties so that "Run64BitRuntime" is set to False.

I utilize a datatype conversion task to ensure that all source column data types match target column data types.

When I execute the package from within Microsoft Data Tools the data flow task fails and the "Execution Results" windows contains the error message provided below.

I would like to test the viability of using the CozyRoc product, but I need some assistance with getting the product to work.  Could someone offer some advice on this particular issue?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------   Error Message Begin   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   [Oracle Destination [284]] Error: System.Exception: Failed to initialize bulk-load support. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.OracleBulkCopy..ctor(DbConnection connection)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.OracleBulkCopy..ctor(DbConnection connection)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.OracleDataWriter.Init(OracleDestination destination)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.OracleDestination.PreExecute()
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPreExecute(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)

Thanks,
-Kirk Nesbitt

Andy Tegethoff

Mar 18, 2016, 3:21:53 PM3/18/16
to COZYROC
I'm having the same issue, FWIW.  Any resolution info?