Webinar: coworking management tools

Jerome Chang

Aug 9, 2014, 12:57:38 AM8/9/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Looking for the best technology to manage your coworking space?
Join COSHARE this Tuesday for a webinar to learn about the different technology and approaches from coworking space owners.

Tuesday, Aug 12, 12pm PT / 3pm ET
Meeting Number:  22755703

Panelists:
Sam Rosen from DeskTime
Matthew Weiner from HappyDesk
Eric Zellhart from LiquidSpace

Angel Kwiatkowski

Aug 11, 2014, 11:06:46 AM8/11/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Can Cobot represent?

Jerome Chang

Aug 11, 2014, 11:37:55 AM8/11/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely...but let's schedule another session with other providers. We just didn't want this to be a 5-hr webinar if we had added more apps.

There's Nexudus, Deskworks...
---

Adrian Palacios

Aug 11, 2014, 1:01:39 PM8/11/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jerome. It'd be great to have that chance!

Jerome Chang

Aug 11, 2014, 5:23:37 PM8/11/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
It's sort of the midnight hour, but we will to to announce the next webinar on this topic in tomorrow's webinar.

Martin

Aug 31, 2014, 9:48:40 AM8/31/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jerome. Any idea if this webinar is available somewhere online? Thanks!

Martin

Aug 31, 2014, 9:48:41 AM8/31/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com

Jerome Chang

Aug 31, 2014, 5:10:35 PM8/31/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
sorry, we didn't record it.

JEROME CHANG

WEST: Santa Monica

1450 2nd Street (@Broadway) | Santa Monica CA 90405
ph: (310) 526-2255

CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire

5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

EAST: Downtown

529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235