Coworking: A Transdisciplinary Overview - Interesting Academic Study on Coworking

Steve King

Feb 7, 2016, 1:29:14 PM2/7/16
to Coworking

Coworking: A Transdisciplinary Overview is a very thorough and interesting academic study on coworking. Kudos to the authors.

Alex Hillman

Feb 7, 2016, 3:26:42 PM2/7/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Big +1, so glad you shared this Steve. I reviewed this paper a few weeks ago and apart from some factual errors related to some history that the lead author is going to fix, this is extremely well developed as an academic primer.

I think it's important to recognize that the goal of this piece (as I understand it) is that it's not so much for folks like us to use as reference but instead to provide a baseline and suggested new paths for further academic research.

But even then, I think this report nails the fundamentals as well or better than anything else academic I've read in a long time and it's EXTREMELY valuable to have in the mix. I'll be adding it to my recommended reading list and will have Julian on my podcast soon!

-Alex

On Sunday, February 7, 2016, Steve King <sk...@emergentresearch.com> wrote:

Coworking: A Transdisciplinary Overview is a very thorough and interesting academic study on coworking. Kudos to the authors.

---

------------------
The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.
Join the list: http://coworkingweekly.com
Listen to the podcast: http://dangerouslyawesome.com/podcast

Aaron Schaap

Feb 8, 2016, 9:04:10 AM2/8/16
to Coworking
Great - thanks for sharing, Steve. Really looking forward to diving into this.

RPOD Coworking Space

Feb 10, 2016, 10:19:55 PM2/10/16
to Coworking
Thanks for sharing.