Coworking in Astana, Kazakhstan

Faraz Majidulla

Oct 15, 2014, 3:37:03 AM10/15/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Earlier this year we opened the first coworking in Astana called Multispace.  We offer all the usual services: workstation, meeting room, conference room, etc.  At  the moment we have around 70 coworkers who seem very content with the place and their fellow coworkers. You can see different groups of coworkers interacting with each other on a daily base.
I have attached some photos below, let me know what you think. Also you can check us out on our website ( http://multispace.kz/en.html ) which we recently translated into English, so if anyone had any critique on the writing that would be great.

Faraz Majidulla
1472898_662145790551427_5981961459326180789_n.jpg
10409557_650630488369624_3006674519120003241_n.jpg
10626646_656036067829066_3460226338895997802_n.jpg
10632684_650630478369625_3242544829418604362_n.jpg
10635706_650625308370142_509713879323822308_n.jpg
private meeting room.jpg

Alex Hillman

Oct 15, 2014, 3:03:52 PM10/15/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Faraz!
You can see different groups of coworkers interacting with each other on a daily base.
The space looks cool, but why aren’t those people in your photos?! That would make it look WAYYYY more inviting!

I’d love to see this space again with photos of people in ACTION. :)

-Alex

Kyo Satani

Oct 15, 2014, 8:12:54 PM10/15/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Feraz.

Good to hear you have coworking space in Astana.
It's been 14 years since I visited Kazakhstan (not in Astana, unfortunately).

It's surprising and pleasure to know that you have 70 members already
with such a cool space. I hope I will visit there in the near future.

Kyo
PAX Coworking, Tokyo

---

佐谷恭(Kyo paxi)

ウルトラシャルソン、8月末に開催

有料メルマガ『パクチー起業論』

Faraz Majidulla

Oct 20, 2014, 5:41:14 AM10/20/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your advice on the photos.

Faraz Majidulla

Oct 20, 2014, 5:42:08 AM10/20/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
You are always welcome to visit us here in Astana.

Faraz Majidulla

Oct 20, 2014, 5:44:48 AM10/20/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Since we have opened one of the problems we are having is attracting expats and visiting business. A considerable amount of business visits are made to Astana daily. Any idea how to attract these types of clients?

Connor Provines

Oct 21, 2014, 4:37:56 PM10/21/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
What is your situation regarding meeting and conference rooms? As you're the first / only coworking space in the region, I imagine these features would be particularly attractive to individuals visiting the area. I could imagine a potential issue is that these people aren't looking for coworking spaces - and perhaps have never even heard of the concept. As such it may benefit you to advertise your meeting / event rooms independently from your space on other platforms. I imagine most of these people are finding their meeting locations well before they arrive, so keep your advertising focus with that in mind. It's never an easy process, but I hope this helps.

Connor
ShareYourOffice

Gretchen Bilbro

Oct 24, 2014, 5:12:34 PM10/24/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Your space looks wonderful Faraz! I spent two wonderful months in Almaty a few years ago and love Kazakhstan. Maybe one day I can make my way back there and visit your space. :)
Gretchen