What Coworking Management Software do you love & which give you nightmares?

Stephanie Brummer

Sep 20, 2017, 8:54:54 PM9/20/17
to Coworking
There are so few reviews from the people using the software & I'm beginning to feel like I'm being led on by tricky twins: PR & Marketing

I'd like to know which ones you love and which ones give you nightmares (& why!) so hopefully we can save our team those nightmares.

Thanks!!

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 21, 2017, 12:42:37 PM9/21/17
to Coworking
I have thoroughly enjoyed Cobot for 5 years. They are constantly improving. I haven't used any other ones so I can't compare. Here is a very good post on the different choices.

Angel

Jana Greer - Venture X

Sep 21, 2017, 1:26:38 PM9/21/17
to Coworking
Hey Stephanie!

I totally understand your position. It seems endless hours can be spent on research of software and then testing--possibly finding out it doesn't work for you.

We spent a long time searching for a member management software and picked Nexudus a year and a half ago.

There are several posts on this board about Nexudus. We have be pleased with their customer service--every email is hand typed not auto reply. They help you consistently and respond quickly.
We are a franchise and we chose this software over others for its reputation (lots of things out there about them) and for the ability to customize and do what we needed as a franchise.
Nexudus gives you a back end (staff) and a front end (members). Booking calendar, automatic invoices, large payment gateway selection, works in all countries (meaning lots of currencies). I could go on.

Their CRM needs work, it doesn't flow and function the best, so we use Pipedrive--which is wonderful. They know their CRM isn't the best--and will continue to develop it.

There is a lot of integrations available as well.

Take the time to get a trial and talk to them--its worth it!

Best!

Jana

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 21, 2017, 4:09:32 PM9/21/17
to Coworking
Here is a link to a page from my ebook that allows you to check off features for each offering based on what your needs are. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzAwgIsNoS5CTEhmaThIc1B0Qjg

Angel

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:54:54 PM UTC-6, Stephanie Brummer wrote:
Ultimate Launch Software Checklist.PNG

martin...@googlemail.com

Sep 26, 2017, 11:25:06 AM9/26/17
to Coworking