Coworking Slogans

Darcy Swon

Apr 18, 2013, 2:44:24 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I am working on tshirts and laptops stickers to use for marketing our new coworking space. I was curious as to what creative slogans you have all used to market your communities? I love the "working along sucks. don't suck." but would like to find a few more slogans so we have a small variety and yet keep the messaging consistent among coworking spaces. Appreciate your help in advance.

rachel young

Apr 18, 2013, 3:15:30 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com

At the last CoworkingOntario conference we asked spaces to list their slogans, and these are the ones that were posted:

Work independently, not alone.

Work for yourself, not by yourself.

Where change comes to work.

Innovation through collaboration.

Relate - collaborate - create.

Concentrate - communicate - collaborate.

Why work alone when you could work together?

Providing building clocks for success.

Because working alone sucks.

Changing the way work happens in Toronto.  (a possible new slogan for CoworkingToronto)

Shaping the future of work.  (another possible new slogan for CoworkingToronto)

r.

____________________
rachel young
rac...@camaraderie.ca

We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor
(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)
Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6

Find us online:
Website/blog and Newsletter

Be in business for yourself, not by yourself!
freelancecampTO is a 1day professional development
conference for freelancers happening May 26.

On 18 April 2013 14:44, Darcy Swon <swon.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on tshirts and laptops stickers to use for marketing our new coworking space. I was curious as to what creative slogans you have all used to market your communities? I love the "working along sucks. don't suck." but would like to find a few more slogans so we have a small variety and yet keep the messaging consistent among coworking spaces. Appreciate your help in advance.

---

Darcy Swon

Apr 18, 2013, 3:19:10 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
LOVE THESE! Thank you very much for sharing.

Trevor Twining

Apr 18, 2013, 3:20:09 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
In Niagara, we've been using 'Working independently, together.'
--
Trevor Twining
skype:trevortwining

Darcy Swon

Apr 18, 2013, 3:55:51 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
I really like this one too. Thanks for sharing, Trevor!

rachel young

Apr 18, 2013, 4:07:30 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com

I'm also starting to see what works for us, something along the lines of  "close to home, but not at home" since we're really focusing on our specific part of town (which is mostly residential) now that we've moved out of the downtown core and are now the farthest west along the subway line.
r.

____________________
rachel young
rac...@camaraderie.ca

We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor
(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)
Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6

Find us online:
Website/blog and Newsletter

Be in business for yourself, not by yourself!
freelancecampTO is a 1day professional development
conference for freelancers happening May 26.

Mike Pihlman

Apr 18, 2013, 7:49:43 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We use:  "Where Independents Thrive"

Visit the ForCarol.com  FIREWORKS booth starting June 28, 2013 at the Old Save Mart on Tracy Blvd (near Carl's Jr.).  Support College Scholarships and Classroom Supplies for Tracy, CA scholars and teachers.

Mike Pihlman
Substitute Teacher:  Jefferson and TUSD
AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com, Inc.
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205
Tracy, CA 95376
Twitter: @AltamontCowork
Drive Safe! Never Forget  http://ForCarol.com

Darcy Swon

Apr 18, 2013, 7:51:26 PM4/18/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Some great ideas! Thanks to everyone that is sharing their ideas with me. It is truly appreciated!
Message has been deleted

Jorge Wanderley

Apr 19, 2013, 7:36:37 AM4/19/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Here at Tot Coworking we use "Be free...". The idea is that everyone can be free to: work, create, collaborate, meet people, share, learn, start an idea,....
Everybody is enjoying.

But i really like these other slogans too :D

Darcy Swon

Apr 19, 2013, 9:55:00 AM4/19/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, Jorge! Appreciate all the great ideas being shared.

Jay | TheNetworkHub.ca

Apr 19, 2013, 1:30:16 PM4/19/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We use "Connect. Create. Collaborate" at The Network Hub :)

- jay

Darcy Swon

Apr 19, 2013, 1:39:44 PM4/19/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jay! Love it - truly a C squared message!

Bobby Liu

Apr 21, 2013, 12:34:35 PM4/21/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
 "You Are Not Alone"

Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking

Apr 22, 2013, 12:29:33 PM4/22/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Sharing Energy, Ideas, and Space.

Mark Rosen

Apr 22, 2013, 2:02:57 PM4/22/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
at PLUGIN workspace in North Suburban Chicago I have adopted

"whatever you do, do it here"

Darcy Swon

Apr 23, 2013, 8:32:20 AM4/23/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, Craig. Another great slogan - love all the amazing feedback. Hopefully others will grab a few to use and we'll keep changing the way we work.

On Monday, April 22, 2013 11:29:33 AM UTC-5, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote:
Sharing Energy, Ideas, and Space.

Darcy Swon

Apr 23, 2013, 8:32:36 AM4/23/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Mark, love it! Thanks for sharing.

Mojo

Apr 23, 2013, 1:36:27 PM4/23/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Follow Your Mojo

Craig
FollowYourMojo-01.png

Maria-Christina Rus

Apr 25, 2013, 3:02:59 AM4/25/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi!!! I really like your slogans.

I would like to publish them in our webpage, along with each coworking space.

What do you think about it?

Thanks!

María

Cristina Santamarina

Apr 29, 2013, 9:10:49 AM4/29/13
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

This is a great discussion. I though these could be useful for "future us" and added a compilation of your slogans to the coworking wiki: http://wiki.coworking.com/w/page/65783189/Coworking%20Slogans

Feel free to edit: add more slogans, add your spaces links to your slogan, or add comments. Every contribution is welcome.

Cheers,

Cristina Santamarina

Jessica Hill

Jul 7, 2014, 4:09:03 PM7/7/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
So these slogans are already in use, correct? Are they copy write protected?

Citizen Space- Member Services Desk

Jul 10, 2014, 2:04:59 PM7/10/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
We are very open, so feel free to take our tagline, or slogan to use, remix, etc.

All the best on your space!

--
Citizen Space
Direct: 415-501-9155