Coworking survey

Sindu H.

Aug 23, 2016, 3:10:25 PM8/23/16
to Coworking
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum and so far I have learnt and unlearnt so much about co-working through this group. Currently, I am on the cross road of whether I should invest in a coworking space or not and wanted to learn more about this business. Please fill the survey and let me know about your experiences.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Have a great day ahead,

Best,
Sindhu

ch...@thecoworkconsultant.com

Aug 26, 2016, 1:42:30 PM8/26/16
to Coworking
Hi!

The link to the blog post below should help you with some ideas for leveraging the value of coworking to certain investors and will give you some ideas to help make your "case"...

http://thecoworkconsultant.com/value-coworking-offer-investors/

Also, I took your survey and would love to connect (in fact we may be able to do some collaborations)! Please let me know if the blog post above sparks any ideas for you and/or if you got any value from it. Would very much appreciate any and all feedback...

Thanks so much... I'll look forward to the potential and be great!

Chris

Bisner

Sep 22, 2016, 4:22:42 PM9/22/16
to Coworking
Hey Sindhu,

Is there any way I could have the results of the survey? Thanks