Coworking Financial Model

Erik Osmond

Dec 8, 2010, 11:18:45 AM12/8/10
to Coworking
With the recent discussion involving coworking spreadsheets, I would
like to contribute the spreadsheets which the Sarapis Foundation has
built for our perspective coworking space. The spreadsheet has some
functionality to produce a financial outlook for your business. It
would be really cool if any established spaces wanted to put their
numbers into this spreadsheet to help give perspective spaces a good
idea of what they should plan for. You can access the google docs
here.

Coworking Space - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asb13sN4plX6dFE2YUQzTXJUYkNSb244M0RROGZZcnc&hl=en

Coworking Cafe - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asb13sN4plX6dC0xa2FjdUZlR1pEaC1lMDE3SmlfNHc&hl=en

Or you can download both spreadsheets locally from our website.
sarapisfoundation.org/files/Coworking_Finances_v1.0.zip

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you have ideas for
how to improve the spreadsheets.

Thanks

Erik

kaan aksay

Dec 9, 2010, 4:56:02 AM12/9/10
to Coworking
try this:)

http://www.editgrid.com/user/harro33/shared_office_model

On Dec 8, 6:18 pm, Erik Osmond <erikosm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the recent discussion involving coworking spreadsheets, I would
> like to contribute the spreadsheets which the Sarapis Foundation has
> built for our perspective coworking space.  The spreadsheet has some
> functionality to produce a financial outlook for your business.  It
> would be really cool if any established spaces wanted to put their
> numbers into this spreadsheet to help give perspective spaces a good
> idea of what they should plan for.  You can access the google docs
> here.
>
> Coworking Space -https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asb13sN4plX6dFE2YUQzTXJUYkNS...
>
> Coworking Cafe -https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asb13sN4plX6dC0xa2FjdUZlR1pE...

Lado Kandelaki

Aug 18, 2015, 12:49:48 PM8/18/15
to Coworking
Hello Erik,

I could not download this useful file...
Could you please help me?

Thanks,

Lado

Ibrahim Al Jabour

Aug 30, 2015, 8:07:01 PM8/30/15
to Coworking
Hello Erik,

Could you please allow us to download your Coworking Space financial model ?

Best Regards,
Ibrahim