Rural Coworking posts now live on Shareable

Beth Buczynski

Oct 31, 2011, 3:27:59 PM10/31/11
to Coworking
Hi All,

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the space owners and
catalysts that took the time to answer questions and share thoughts
about coworking in rural/low pop. areas.

Here are links to the two pieces on Shareable.net. Please share around
your networks!

Coworking Provides A Haven For Rural Entrepreneurs (http://
shareable.net/blog/coworking-provides-a-haven-for-rural-entrepreneurs)

How To Start A Rural Coworking Community (http://shareable.net/blog/
how-to-start-a-rural-coworking-community)

Best,
Beth
@gonecoworking

Linda Goin

Nov 1, 2011, 9:10:11 AM11/1/11
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Beth -- thank YOU for two great articles. I appreciate your help in letting folks know that coworking is a viable option, no matter the size of the town -- it's more about the attitude of the people who work together. Also appreciate, of course, including me and La Venture Station in your writing!

Cheers,
Linda
http://laventurestation.com/
http://www.facebook.com/LaVentureStation