Couchbase 2.1.1 community

Lasse Schou

Sep 2, 2013, 7:21:17 AM9/2/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Looks like there are quite a few developers out there that can't wait to see the 2.1.1 in community edition. Now more than 2 months after the EE release, do you have any ETA for the community release?

Thanks a lot,

Lasse

Anil Kumar

Sep 3, 2013, 7:27:20 PM9/3/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lasse,
               I appreciate your concern and thank you for your interest. We are anticipating Couchbase Server 2.1.1 Community Edition will be released in mid-September time-frame.

Thanks!

Anil Kumar - Technical Product Manager, Couchbase

Lasse Schou

Sep 4, 2013, 2:57:36 AM9/4/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Sounds awesome. Thanks!