Couchbase Spring integration

Krishna Kumar C

Oct 8, 2012, 5:15:39 AM10/8/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Spymemcached provides Spring integration as explained here: http://code.google.com/p/spymemcached/wiki/SpringIntegration

Do we have Spring integration available for Couchbase?

regards
krishna

Tugdual Grall

Oct 15, 2012, 4:56:24 AM10/15/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Krishna,

As far as I know, Couchbase does not have an integration with Spring. Depending of your need your should be able to use the Spymemcached one. In this case you wont have access to all the features that client SDKs provides to the applications (Cluster Topology awareness for example)

Can you describe the type of features you are expecting from a Spring/Couchbase integration to see what could be done and see if somebody in the community is interested to participate to such development.

Regards
Tug

Krishna Kumar C

Oct 16, 2012, 7:43:10 AM10/16/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was able to write a bean definition file for CouchbaseClient myself and it is working. I did not try with CouchbaseFactory though.
regards
krishna

adari raghuveer

Oct 25, 2012, 6:04:28 AM10/25/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

Can you please provide me the bean definition you are using and also the version of couchbase client you are using?

Regards,
Raghuveer

Matt Ingenthron

Oct 25, 2012, 6:07:16 AM10/25/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna, Tug,

We are working on Spring integration as well very soon.  It sounds like you've gotten it working without creating a factory though?  That's great.

Do you think it's best that we build this with a factory?

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Ingenthron
Couchbase, Inc.

Krishna Kumar C

Oct 25, 2012, 2:58:41 PM10/25/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have already shared with Rags and other Couchbase members. They may
post soon i guess. I can share it give me some time till monday, i do
not have it with me right now.

regards
krishna

l...@mcmullen.im

Mar 21, 2013, 4:14:22 PM3/21/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Has there been any further progress with Spring integration?

Thanks,
Lee

l...@mcmullen.im

Mar 21, 2013, 4:17:21 PM3/21/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

Could you share the details of how you got CouchbaseClient working with Spring please?

Thanks,
Lee

Matt Ingenthron

Mar 21, 2013, 5:14:05 PM3/21/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
On 3/21/13 1:14 PM, "l...@mcmullen.im" <l...@mcmullen.im> wrote:

Hi Matt,

Has there been any further progress with Spring integration?

In fact, there has!  We're probably mere weeks away from something we really want people to kick the tires on, but if you wan to look now there's a branch with some updates, a bit ahead of master:

Thanks,

Matt