[VOTE] Change license for AD, CMD, CSVDir, FreeIPA, SOAP and UNIX connector bundles

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Jan 29, 2015, 7:43:50 AM1/29/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
as recently discussed [1], I propose to change the license from CDDL 1.0 [2] to AL 2.0 [3] for the following connector bundles:

 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdADBundle
 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdCMDBundle
 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdCSVDirBundle
 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdFreeIPABundle
 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdSOAPBundle
 * https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdUNIXBundle

Since at ConnId we have started these projects from scratch, we are allowed to change license to all of them, provided that the following authors agree:

 1. Massimiliano Perrone
 2. Colm Ó hÉigeartaigh
 3. Fabio Martelli
 4. Marco Di Sabatino
 5. Francesco Chicchiriccò

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours and require non-negative vote from at least all of the authors mentioned above.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/connid-dev/ZyKX0toe9Xc/XHnUwTCCvHIJ
[2] http://opensource.org/licenses/CDDL-1.0
[3] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Radovan Semancik

Jan 29, 2015, 7:58:08 AM1/29/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com
+1, of course

                                           Radovan Semancik
                                          Software Architect
                                             evolveum.com

Massimiliano Perrone

Jan 29, 2015, 9:53:12 AM1/29/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com

Il 29/01/2015 13:43, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
[...]

Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro

Jan 29, 2015, 10:00:50 AM1/29/15
[...]

Marco

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/connid-dev/ZyKX0toe9Xc/XHnUwTCCvHIJ
[2] http://opensource.org/licenses/CDDL-1.0
[3] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro

Fabio Martelli

Jan 29, 2015, 10:05:09 AM1/29/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com
--
Fabio Martelli

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Apache Syncope PMC
http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Feb 2, 2015, 5:45:04 AM2/2/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me!

Colm.
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Feb 2, 2015, 5:56:48 AM2/2/15
to conni...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
after more 72 hours, the vote for change the license from CDDL 1.0 to AL
2.0 for the following connector bundles:
*passes* with 6 votes:

1. Francesco Chicchiriccò
2. Radovan Semancik
3. Massimiliano Perrone
4. Marco Di Sabatino
5. Fabio Martelli
6. Colm Ó hÉigeartaigh

which include all the contributors in the 5 repositories mentioned above.

Thanks to everyone participating.

I will now open the related issues on JIRA so that next releases will
have the new license.

Best regards.

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/connid-dev/x6C0BCbGYyA/H-_4ePnloVgJ