Photo of Gabe Fackre from 2011 Craigville Theological Colloquy

Jane Ellingwood

Jan 23, 2018, 8:01:54 PM1/23/18
to Confessing Christ
Dear friends and colleagues,

Here is a photo of Gabe Fackre from the 2011 Craigville Theological Colloquy. This is from the colloquy’s photo archives on our Facebook page.

I have not known Gabe nearly as long as many or most of you have.

But I too was inspired by Gabe and my prayers and love are with Gabe and his family.  And also with you too.

Blessings,
Jane Ellingwood

Scott Paeth

Jan 23, 2018, 8:25:04 PM1/23/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
That’s a great picture. I treasure all of my experiences with Gabe. He remains in my prayers.

Scott

<Gabe_Fackre_2011_Colloquy.jpeg>

--

---

Matt Schneider-Adams

Jan 23, 2018, 9:46:16 PM1/23/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for putting this before us, Jane. Blessed be the Lord...

--

---

Andy Lang

Jan 26, 2018, 8:36:25 PM1/26/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com

Jane Ellingwood

Jan 26, 2018, 8:43:22 PM1/26/18
to Confessing Christ
Andy,

Thank you so very much for posting this. I was reading it through your Facebook posting when your email to our group arrived.

Blessings and love to all,

Jane Ellingwood

On Jan 23, 2018 7:01 PM, "'Jane Ellingwood' via Confessing Christ Open Forum" <confessi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dear friends and colleagues,

Here is a photo of Gabe Fackre from the 2011 Craigville Theological Colloquy. This is from the colloquy’s photo archives on our Facebook page.

I have not known Gabe nearly as long as many or most of you have.

But I too was inspired by Gabe and my prayers and love are with Gabe and his family.  And also with you too.

Blessings,
Jane Ellingwood

<Gabe_Fackre_2011_Colloquy.jpeg>
--

---

---

---
<Gabe_Fackre_2011_Colloquy.jpeg>

George Demetrion

Jan 28, 2018, 7:27:42 PM1/28/18
to Confessing Christ Open Forum
I would like to add my concerns and prayers for our beloved colleague and mentor, Gabe,

George

Lee Barrett

Jan 28, 2018, 10:44:31 PM1/28/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for posting this picture. This is the way that Gabe should be remembered: theologizing from the public lectern with passion and wisdom.
Peace,
Lee Barrett

--

---

Janet Keyes

Jan 29, 2018, 7:30:13 AM1/29/18
to Confessing Christ
How much has Gabe blessed us with his wisdom over the
 years! Our pastor, Dale Proulx, who used to be on this list,
remembered Gabe in his pastoral prayer yesterday.
Now we are again blessed to hear from so many who have
 been silent on this list for some time. Precious unity.
Grace and peace-
Janet Keyes