Re: Abridged summary of confessing-christ@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Roger Easland

Jun 16, 2017, 11:31:47 PM6/16/17
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dear Herb: I feel sorrow. You love is a beautiful testimony of Jesus love and mysteries of joy. Life in Christ to U all at this time. Roger

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2017, at 4:25 PM, confessi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Herb <herb....@mindspring.com>: Jun 16 08:40AM -0400

To my Email list: Dear Friends, I wanted to let you know that Lillian
died on Tuesday, June 13. She was worn out. Her death was expected
since she has been under Hospice care for some months ...more
Andy Lang <lang...@sbcglobal.net>: Jun 16 03:38PM

Many of you will have received this email from Herb concerning Lillian's passing. For those who haven't, here it is.
Andy
On Friday, June 16, 2017 8:47 AM, Herb <herb....@mindspring.com> ...more
Janet Keyes <janet....@gmail.com>: Jun 16 11:44AM -0400

Andy-
Thanks for forwarding this. I seem to be off the Confessing Christ now, as
I seldom hear anything. For a while I was just thankful not to be hearing
political intrusions into our joyful ...more
Wanda Lester <wind...@gmail.com>: Jun 16 03:31PM -0400

Dear Herb,

I am so sorry to hear this. May she rest in the arms of our Lord until you
meet again. I also pray that you and your family may find strength and
comfort in the promise of our ...more