Re: Abridged summary of confessing-christ@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Roger Easland

Jan 20, 2018, 10:20:30 PM1/20/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Of course U are Andy. Still no word from Herb? What up. Jeanie ran into of a photo of Gabe on horse back here. Dorothy loved riding a little. She had a beaming smile on the whole time, Gabe was less delighted. We ran over a rattlesnake on the way up to Cherry Creek on the Cheyenne Reservation. What a grate day we had! Gabe was a fierce and single minded Christian but with broad and deep intellectual gifts as you all know. Sleep well Gabe. Blessings to all from the raw and wonderful prairie. Roger

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2018, at 3:23 PM, confessi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

James Silver <rev...@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 20 02:34AM

Hi All,Whenever I think of Gabe, my heart lights up.  His trust in the Lord,and his readiness for eternity is beyond question.  I am praying that his departure to another, even better, life will be ...more
Roger Easland <jeas...@pie.midco.net>: Jan 19 06:10PM -0600

Talked to Gabe about a week ago. Very frail. I had a dream last night that Willis Elliott was here and teaching languages and theology. Herb how are you doing? Are you having a beer during Sunday’s ...more
Andy Lang <lang...@sbcglobal.net>: Jan 20 02:23AM

Roger, great to hear from you. That was a good dream. I love it when our loved ones come back to us dreams.
If I'm part of the "theo-pac," tonight I'm keeping the Fackre family in prayer. ...more

CHRIS

Jan 21, 2018, 10:52:16 AM1/21/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
I see Herb at least monthly at a Catechism study. I should see him Monday at a Mercersburg meeting. He still drives (often with Rich Christensen) to that meeting and others. He is doing fine. It is hard to slow down such a trouble maker!

Chris

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App