Missing suspendables for Jersey

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

victo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年7月28日 11:11:392016/7/28
收件人 comsat-user
Hi,

While playing with Jersey and its filters, I found some missing suspendables declarations in the comsat package.

Basically, it is needed when one extends javax.ws.rs.container.ContainerRequestFilter.filter(ContainerRequestContext) with some fiber-enabled code.

for suspendable-supers:
javax.ws.rs.container.ContainerRequestFilter.filter(ContainerRequestContext)
org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.Stage.apply(DATA)

for suspendables:
org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerFilteringStage.apply(RequestProcessingContext)
org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.Stages.process(DATA, Stage<DATA>, Ref<T>)

And that should be all I think!

Hope this helps,

Victor

circlespainter

未读,
2016年7月28日 15:00:432016/7/28
收件人 comsat-user
Hi, could you also open a PR about that (with a unit test if you can)?

Thanks,
-- Fabio

victo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年7月29日 10:06:202016/7/29
收件人 comsat-user
Hi,

I will be unavailable for a month, but I can do it without any problem in September if you you can wait :)

Thanks!

victo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年8月30日 10:28:572016/8/30
收件人 comsat-user
Hi again, I'm really not familiar with Gradle and your build also.

A few questions:
 - I don't know why but when I import comsat into Eclipse, the dependency for quasar-actors is found, but not the one for quasar itself… any idea what could cause that? It's not even a SNAPSHOT dependency…
 - Is it normal that when I run "gradle test" in "comsat-jersey-server" I get the following warnings:
[ant:scanSuspendables] Found parent of suspendable method: co/paralleluniverse/fibers/servlet/FiberHttpServlet.doTrace(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V in javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet NOT IN PROJECT
[ant:scanSuspendables] Found parent of suspendable method: co/paralleluniverse/fibers/servlet/FiberHttpServlet.service(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V in javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet NOT IN PROJECT
[ant:scanSuspendables] Found parent of suspendable method: co/paralleluniverse/fibers/servlet/FiberHttpServlet.doPut(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V in javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet NOT IN PROJECT
… and so on

Thanks!

Le jeudi 28 juillet 2016 21:00:43 UTC+2, circlespainter a écrit :

victo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年8月30日 11:05:562016/8/30
收件人 comsat-user
It seems the quasar-core dependency missing in eclipse is caused by this "configurations" thing with a specific one called quasar… I added the dependency as compile for my tests :)

How do I see the details of the errors when the test from comsat-jersey-server fails? I just can't see anything else from the very generic error of the test: org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Internal Server Error

There is nothing about the server side :/

victo...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年8月31日 04:43:342016/8/31
收件人 comsat-user

Le jeudi 28 juillet 2016 21:00:43 UTC+2, circlespainter a écrit :

circlespainter

未读,
2016年9月1日 03:33:092016/9/1
收件人 comsat-user