[Computer-go] Video of Aja Huang's presentation

"Ingo Althöfer"

Jul 6, 2016, 11:39:04 AM7/6/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
now online at:
http://liacs.leidenuniv.nl/~csicga/cg2016/ah1.mov

Ingo.

Jim O'Flaherty

Jul 6, 2016, 3:03:44 PM7/6/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
Any chance someone has put this on Youtube for those of us who primarily consume videos on phones or tablets (where a 2.0GB is very large to store locally)? And if so, replying with a link here would be deeply appreciated.

Rémi Coulom

Jul 6, 2016, 3:59:10 PM7/6/16
to compu...@computer-go.org

Darren Cook

Jul 6, 2016, 4:42:44 PM7/6/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
> Any chance someone has put this on Youtube for those of us who primarily consume
> videos on phones or tablets (where a 2.0GB is very large to store locally)? And
> if so, replying with a link here would be deeply appreciated.

+1. It is actually 3GB, for a 40 minute video! I had to start rapidly
clearing disk space as it was downloading.

(If you cannot do it, is there any legal restriction on someone else
doing the conversion and uploading it?)

Darren

Igor Polyakov

Jul 7, 2016, 9:03:58 AM7/7/16
to compu...@computer-go.org

Jim O'Flaherty

Jul 7, 2016, 2:17:26 PM7/7/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
Awesome! Tysvm!

"Ingo Althöfer"

Jul 7, 2016, 2:30:26 PM7/7/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
Hi Igor,
thx a lot.

Sorry for my naivity with the original site. Here at Jena
University we receive 2 GBytes per second - so no delay at all.

Ingo.

PS. Igor, another question: Will your program start in the
computer tournament at the European Go Congress in St. Petersberg?

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. Juli 2016 um 15:03 Uhr
Von: "Igor Polyakov" <weiqipro...@gmail.com>
An: compu...@computer-go.org
Betreff: Re: [Computer-go] Video of Aja Huang's presentation