Re: [Computer-go] Computer-go Digest, Vol 12, Issue 81

Hendrik Baier

Jan 26, 2011, 5:18:58 PM1/26/11
to compu...@dvandva.org
Hello Ingo,

thanks for the info. I hadn't known about this project before (one of my
supervisors was Prof. Fürnkranz from TU Darmstadt, but I was living in
Osnabrück at the time).

best,
Hendrik

> Hello Hendrik,
>
> thanks for sharing the link to your master thesis.
>
> One question: Does PD Dr. Ulf Lorenz know about your work?
>
> He is working at TU Darmstadt, and has a project on
> computer go (with Ph.D. student Lars Schaefers).
>
> Cheeers, Ingo

"Ingo Althöfer"

Jan 27, 2011, 4:19:32 AM1/27/11
to compu...@dvandva.org
Hello Hendrik,

are you still active in computer-go?
Are there other computer-go guys in Osnabrueck?
(Jan Takeshi Saito was there many years ago.)

Cheers, Ingo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------