[Computer-go] Timetable "Computers and Games 2016"

"Ingo Althöfer"

Jun 22, 2016, 7:30:02 AM6/22/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
Hi,

the timetable for the conference "Computers and Games 2016"
in Leiden (NL) is online now. COnference days are June 29 -
July 01.

https://www.conftool.net/cg2016/index.php?page=browseSessions&print=yes&doprint=yes&presentations=show

At least 8 of the talks (including the keynote presentation by Aja Huang)
are directly related to Go and computer Go.

Ingo.

Aja Huang

Jun 22, 2016, 11:29:19 AM6/22/16
to compu...@computer-go.org

the timetable for the conference "Computers and Games 2016"
in Leiden (NL) is online now. COnference days are June 29 -
July 01.

https://www.conftool.net/cg2016/index.php?page=browseSessions&print=yes&doprint=yes&presentations=show

At least 8 of the talks (including the keynote presentation by Aja Huang)
are directly related to Go and computer Go.

Thanks Ingo.

In my talk I will focus on the source of AlphaGo's power: policy and value networks. I will also mention the status and conclusion of our investigation on AlphaGo's problem in the 4th game against Lee Sedol.

Looking forward to meeting you all there.

Regards,
Aja

Michael Markefka

Jun 22, 2016, 2:27:16 PM6/22/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
Aya, thank you for giving us some insight into AlphaGo. We are all
very much looking forward to it

Michael Markefka

Jun 22, 2016, 2:27:47 PM6/22/16
to compu...@computer-go.org
A_j_a, of course. Sorry for messing this up.