Homework

James Mead

Jul 29, 2014, 5:31:35 AM7/29/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Here's your homework for the next meeting:

1. Implement your own version of Proc#curry in Ruby
2. Read chapter 9

It's just as well we're doing (1), because I just failed to explain Proc#curry to Chris R.

Cheers, James.

James Coglan

Jul 30, 2014, 8:57:48 AM7/30/14
to James Mead, computa...@googlegroups.com
On 29 July 2014 10:31, James Mead <floeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
1. Implement your own version of Proc#curry in Ruby
2. Read chapter 9

I wrote up a bunch of things I was trying to get across verbally in the meeting. It's a little long, but hopefully some of it will be interesting and I found this a useful way to work through my thoughts on the chapter.

Jamie White

Jul 30, 2014, 1:25:48 PM7/30/14
to computa...@googlegroups.com
James that’s awesome. Thanks so much for writing it up.

+44 7899 872 935
http://jgwhite.co.uk