Sinclair ZX81 37th anniversary!

Shaun Bebbington

Mar 5, 2018, 4:40:44 AM3/5/18
Yes, it's 37 years since the launch of the famous Sinclair ZX81.

Here's a random maze generator for you:

10 PRINT CHR$(RND*7);
20 GOTO 10

You're welcome!

Duncan Snowden

Mar 5, 2018, 10:22:38 AM3/5/18
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 01:40:43 -0800 (PST)
Shaun Bebbington <sh...@square-circle.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, it's 37 years since the launch of the famous Sinclair ZX81.

Gulp. Pass the zimmer frame.

(The anniversaries I really dread are the Amiga ones, though. Even
at the age of 9, I knew the '81 was a bit of a creaky old bodge-job,
albeit one of funkiness and skillosity. But the Amiga was The Future
once.)

> Here's a random maze generator for you:
>
> 10 PRINT CHR$(RND*7);
> 20 GOTO 10
>
> You're welcome!

Feel the AWESOME POWER of the ZX81! How many lines of code would it
take to do that in your fancy modern Javascript, eh?

--
Duncan Snowden.

Brian-Gaff

Mar 11, 2018, 11:02:44 AM3/11/18
It somehow seems longer than that, Since then I have lost all my sight, so
can't enjoy this much.
I no longer have my personally built 81, which was very boring to make,
all those resistors and diodes all the same one after the other yawn.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to