[Spectrum] french "Tilt" type-ins.

Gzavsnap

Dec 16, 2017, 3:45:00 PM12/16/17
Hi all,

After the "Hebdogiciel" type-in campaign,
<http://www.hebdogiciel.free.fr/spectrum.htm>

We will try to complete the Zx Spectrum list from "TILT" magazine:
<http://abandonlistings.free.fr/tilt/spectrum.htm>

Magazine's scans are available on this site:
<http://www.abandonware-magazines.org/affiche_mag.php?mag=28&page=presentation>

10 programmes are already typed!
Enjoy with them...

Have fun.

the dog from that film you saw

Dec 18, 2017, 1:02:29 PM12/18/17
as a young teen a mate came back from france with a copy of tilt.
our eyes were on stalks, among the game reviews were countless photos of
naked women and even hand drawn 'art' of three naked women doing
something very rude to each other.
the french eh?

Andre Majorel

Dec 27, 2017, 5:41:52 PM12/27/17
On 2017-12-18, the dog from that film you saw <d...@REMOVETHISBITbtinternet.com> wrote:

> as a young teen a mate came back from france with a copy of tilt.
> our eyes were on stalks, among the game reviews were countless photos of
> naked women and even hand drawn 'art' of three naked women doing
> something very rude to each other.

Really ? That's not how I remembered Tilt. Around what time was
that ?

> the french eh?

Tell me about it !

"Mort aux vieux" -- un jeune
"Mort aux jeunes" -- un vieux

Gzavsnap

Dec 27, 2017, 9:23:22 PM12/27/17

the dog from that film you saw

Dec 30, 2017, 3:31:07 PM12/30/17
On 27/12/2017 22:41, Andre Majorel wrote:
> On 2017-12-18, the dog from that film you saw <d...@REMOVETHISBITbtinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> as a young teen a mate came back from france with a copy of tilt.
>> our eyes were on stalks, among the game reviews were countless photos of
>> naked women and even hand drawn 'art' of three naked women doing
>> something very rude to each other.
>
> Really ? That's not how I remembered Tilt. Around what time was
> that ?
>
>> the french eh?
>
> Tell me about it !

maybe i'm confusing it with another french home computer magazine.
i just recall that he always came back with an issue from his family's
day trips to france.
only other thing i recall was that in reviews cassette games were
referred to as C7 which makes sense if you say it in french.
now i'm wondering what mag it could be - had a target renegade review in
one copy i remember.

Andre Majorel

Jan 6, 2018, 3:36:00 AM1/6/18
On 2017-12-30, the dog from that film you saw
<d...@REMOVETHISBITbtinternet.com> wrote:

> maybe i'm confusing it with another french home computer magazine.
> i just recall that he always came back with an issue from his
> family's day trips to france.
> only other thing i recall was that in reviews cassette games
> were referred to as C7 which makes sense if you say it in
> french.

K7. C7 would sound like say-set.

> now i'm wondering what mag it could be - had a target renegade
> review in one copy i remember.

That might have been Hebdogiciel (cf the links posted by Gzav).
My memory of Tilt is that it was a "family" magazine. Not as in
trying to appeal to the whole family but in the sense that,
should mum and dad look inside, they shouldn't see anything that
would make them worry. That said, I was only a reader for a
short time. The tone might have changed in later issues.