And it's back!

deKay

Jul 13, 2017, 3:29:25 PM7/13/17
Phew, eh?

MerseyMal

Jul 14, 2017, 7:17:02 AM7/14/17
In article <3ed2b350-b4a4-4d7a...@googlegroups.com>, dekay01
@gmail.com says...

> Phew, eh?

hooray!

sparkes

Jul 14, 2017, 5:13:07 PM7/14/17

> > Phew, eh?
>
> hooray!

Here for my once a decade check in.

I'm a day late but I nothing ever happens on a Thursday.

sparkes

Chris

Jul 15, 2017, 8:18:12 AM7/15/17
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:13:06 -0700 (PDT) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
to MC sparkes:
Hurrah! It's like a school reunion, but without the feeling of
disappointment as you realise everybody else have decent jobs, live
in £1m mansions and are married to the most attractive people you've
ever seen.

And then that bully Sparkes turns up late and asks for your dinner
money and the rest of that packet of Rolos you're munching on.

Chris

| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |