The most fun true Spectrum fact.

Shaun Bebbington

Feb 19, 2018, 9:43:17 AM2/19/18
Having played a minor role on Your Sinclair Tribute issue, here's my favourite bit of the whole magazine (In Psst, under "True Spectrum Facts):

The fourth Horace game, entitled Horace Goes Dogging, was banned by Mary Whitehouse.

Dan Whitehead, Martyn Carroll and Colin Woodcock are all superb writers. The True Facts were heavily researched* and compiled by Dan.

Regards,

Shaun.

* made up

Duncan Snowden

Feb 21, 2018, 8:05:59 PM2/21/18
After some equally heavy research, I've discovered that each of the
fins on the "toastrack" 128's heatsink represents a member of the
1986 Spanish World Cup squad, reflecting the machine's Iberian origins,
and that the +2 was grey because the entire production run was
accidentally left out in the sun too long.

Also, did you know that the graphics in Dynamite Dan were designed by
Theresa May's brother-in-law? Or that the former Sinclair offices have
been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO? (Although, now I come
to think of it, the bloke down the bus shelter who told me might have
said “Tesco”. He was slurring his words a bit.)

But the one from YS that's always bothered me is, "If all the Spectrums
in the world were piled on top of each other, it would fall down"
though. Are you absolutely sure about that? Seems dodgy to me.

--
Duncan Snowden.

Shaun Bebbington

Feb 22, 2018, 8:08:18 AM2/22/18
Let's assemble every single ZX Speccy in the world and try it out. That'll learn yer the answer.

Regards,

Shaun.

deKay

Feb 22, 2018, 8:32:12 AM2/22/18
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, 22 Feb
2018 05:08:16 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Shaun Bebbington
<sh...@square-circle.co.uk> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

>Let's assemble every single ZX Speccy in the world and try it out. That'll learn yer the answer.

I was wondering if this was possible but searching for "spectrum assembler"
didn't yield any useful results.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk