CSSCGC2019?

Matt Rudge

Jul 25, 2019, 7:50:22 AM7/25/19
Good <insert applicable time of day> denizens of CSS,

Has there been any announcement about a 2019 CGC, or have I done another
of my 7 month-long blinks and missed it?

Yours hopefully,

Matt

Guesser

Aug 20, 2019, 1:13:26 PM8/20/19
I didn't realise there'd even been a winner announced for last year's
until this afternoon.
Last time I'd looked the tls cert for the site was expired but that's
sorted now. The 'results' page is still full of placeholder text, so I
assumed it'd been abandoned, but a winner and loser was named on the
'news' page https://cgc.source.run/news.html

I'm assuming 2019's a bust and it'd be better to start the 2020 compo
early, that way it might end vaguely on time :)