ANN: Tipshop updated Saturday, 30 September 2017

Gerard Sweeney

Sep 29, 2017, 7:52:48 PM9/29/17
Saturday 30 September 2017
Eh? Of course this month's update is on time - have I ever let you down?
(Moving on swiftly! Ed)

* Martin Moller Skarbiniks Pedersen sent in a bug report for Chronos. He
also let me know about a broken link for one of the maps for Bugaboo The
Flea and
Ultimate Manic Miner

* Andy Ford provided POKEs for Ant Attack, Dynamite Dan, even more POKEs
for Back to Skool and Manic Miner and another 2 type in hacks for Manic
Miner.

* Helga Iliashenko pointed out a naming inconsistency with Axel K. And
The Lost Bills.

* Roy Booth provided tips and corrections for Devil`s Crown.

* John Metcalf sent in maps for Famous Five 1, The, Lightmare, Lord of
the Rings and
Shrine of Death.
* Added RZX Archive links for Abu Sinver Propagation, Agent 113, Bad Night,
Cielo e Infierno, Deep Blue, Devil's Crown,
Dokonala Vrazda, Hledac - Cesta za Zlatem Mayu, Hyperkill,
Lords of Time, Manic Miner Hard,
Metal Man Reloaded DX Matthew Cranston Battles, Moritz,
Robot 1 in the Planet of Death, Scapeghost and Three Octopuses.

DATABASE SIZE: 19976 ENTRIES FOR 5253 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

While Mr. Dumpty acknowledges the need for a re-evaluation,
that doesn't mean he thinks it was a mistake to sit on the
wall in the first place.
(Modern Fairy Tales, Non Sequitur, 29/12/06)