ANN: Tipshop updated Saturday, 05 August 2017

Gerard Sweeney

Aug 5, 2017, 8:16:47 AM8/5/17
Saturday 05 August 2017
Here's the June update (eh? Ed)... Yes - things have been a bit busy in
Real Life, so I'm running a tad behind. At least it's not the middle of
August, eh?

* Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen pointed out I'd listed POKEs for
Larry The Lander as Harry the Lander - oops.

* Daren Pearcy pointed out I'd missed assorted RZX Archive YouTube
videos in the last update.
So here's the list: Adventures of Chipolin, Bigfoot, Gloop Troops,
Gloop Troops: The Lost Crown, Harbinger - Convergence,
Homer Simpson 2: In Russia Again, Mysterious Dimensions,
Pac-Man, Quest for the Holy Joystick, Super Hero,
Viz - The Computer Game, Zunny, Zunny II.

* Andy Ford provided even more POKEs for Manic Miner.

* Lady Eklipse has resurrected her downloadable Tipshop POK database!
I've updated the link to suit. She also provided a correction for the
POKEs for Hammer-Head, and pointed out duplication for European Superleague.
She also sent in a POKE by Richard Dymond for Jet Set Willy.

* Pgyuri submitted a cheat for Docker Don, a tip for Electro, POKEs and
a map for Rocket Raider.

* Archie Robins provided additional POKEs for Bubble Frenzy, a
correction for Sewer Rage and new POKEs for [deep breath]:
Big Javi's Adventure, The , Cap'n Rescue: Reprisal , Car Wars ,
Code Zero , Computer Spiele Museum's Museum Guide, The ,
Crappy Credits , Crazy Kong City Episode 1 , Cybermanic ,
Dark, The , Dead Space , Deep Core Raider , Donkey Kong Jr ,
Double Bubble , Foggy's Quest , GenBlast , Globus ,
Good Night Kanga , Harbinger - Convergence , Heroes Rescue ,
In the Walls of Eryx , Invasive Species , Jet Power Jack ,
JSW2+ , Magical Tower , Merry Christmas From Horace ,
Metal Man Remixed , Mr. Vintik , Mysterious Dimensions ,
Nadral , Nextipede , Ooze , Pietro Bros , Radio Game ,
RetroQuest - The Scrolls of Wisdom , Seto Taisho Vs Yokai ,
Sewer Rage , Specball 2016 , Stela II , Stela ,
Takeout Freakout , Unofficial Zombo's Christmas Capers, The ,
Vallation: Escape the Pirate Planet , Wolfcastle McBain and
Yankee in Iraq, A.

* Hippy Smith sent in POKEs for Schizoids, solution for Kwah! and
POKEs/solution for Mindfighter.

* John Metcalf provided a map for Kentilla.

* Speaking of which - I credited zjuric for his map for Kentilla,
reproduced from CASA.

* Added RZX Archive links for Adventures Of Jane Jelly - The Treasure Of
Zedin, The ,
Assault Course , Blimpgeddon , Bombfusion ,
Colditz Story, The , Colour Of Magic, The , Dusk over Elfinton ,
Emerald Isle , Ingrid's Back , Jet Set Mixup , Kwah! ,
Lancelot , Left Behind , Luna Rover , Mindfighter ,
Monster Maze, 3D , Mordon's Quest , Neighbours ,
Pac-Man Emulator , Piggy , Price of Magik, The ,
Return to Eden , Roboprobe/48 , Robot 1 in The Ship of Doom ,
S.E.M.I.S.I.S. , Saga of Erik the Viking, The , Schizoids ,
Skelvullyn Twine , Soft & Cuddly , Sorceress ,
Space Invaders Emulator , Squares , Superman - The Man of Steel ,
That Sinking Feeling and Weaver Of Her Dreams, The.

DATABASE SIZE: 19955 ENTRIES FOR 5241 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

We can't compete on price. We also can't compete
on quality, features or service. That leaves fraud,
which I'd like you to call marketing.
(Pointy Haired Boss, dilbert.com, 13 Sept 07)