Podcast 9 CALL FOR PEEPLE

deKay

Apr 19, 2018, 8:33:10 AM4/19/18
Hello!

We used to do a podcast. I know! It was ages ago.

Let's do another.

https://doodle.com/poll/48svm7777tsum2um

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

Duncan Snowden

Apr 21, 2018, 11:14:11 AM4/21/18
On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:33:09 +0100
deKay <an...@lofi-gaming.org.uk> wrote:

> We used to do a podcast. I know! It was ages ago.
>
> Let's do another.

Crikey. That would mean talking to... you know, actual people, exposing
my private voice to the foul gaze of the internet. Not to mention being
in the right place at the right time, which I'm *really* bad at.

Count me in as a listener, though.

--
Duncan Snowden.

deKay

Apr 22, 2018, 3:23:10 PM4/22/18
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 21 Apr
2018 16:13:34 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
yawatina tan reek esk Duncan Snowden <dunc...@talktalk.net> fornis do
marikano es bono tan el:
Dammit!

I nearly got away with posting this in the wrong group.

*shakes fist*

Duncan Snowden

Apr 22, 2018, 9:06:36 PM4/22/18
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:23:09 +0100
deKay <an...@lofi-gaming.org.uk> wrote:

> Dammit!
>
> I nearly got away with posting this in the wrong group.
>
> *shakes fist*

Assuming it was meant for UGVM and not some... *other* group you'd
rather not talk about, I honestly thought you were just being chummy
and inclusive. I assume this means we Spec-chums are off the hook,
then?

The being-a-listener thing still stands, though. Unless it *is* some
unsavoury alt.* group, that is...

--
Duncan Snowden.

deKay

Apr 23, 2018, 7:18:37 AM4/23/18
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 23 Apr
2018 02:05:38 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
yawatina tan reek esk Duncan Snowden <dunc...@talktalk.net> fornis do
marikano es bono tan el:

No, it's ugvm :)

Consider this a blatant advert thread now.

deKay

Apr 23, 2018, 9:36:11 AM4/23/18
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 23 Apr
2018 12:18:37 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
yawatina tan reek esk deKay <an...@lofi-gaming.org.uk> fornis do marikano es
bono tan el:

>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 23 Apr
>2018 02:05:38 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>yawatina tan reek esk Duncan Snowden <dunc...@talktalk.net> fornis do
>marikano es bono tan el:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:23:09 +0100
>>deKay <an...@lofi-gaming.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Dammit!
>>>
>>> I nearly got away with posting this in the wrong group.
>>>
>>> *shakes fist*
>>
>>Assuming it was meant for UGVM and not some... *other* group you'd
>>rather not talk about, I honestly thought you were just being chummy
>>and inclusive. I assume this means we Spec-chums are off the hook,
>>then?
>>
>>The being-a-listener thing still stands, though. Unless it *is* some
>>unsavoury alt.* group, that is...
>
>No, it's ugvm :)
>
>Consider this a blatant advert thread now.

To this end:

http://ugvm.org.uk/podcast/

and https://twitter.com/ugvmpodcast

We did talk about the ZXVega+ a few times so it's on-topic. Sort of.

Chris

Apr 29, 2018, 11:09:02 AM4/29/18
On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:18:37 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
to MC deKay:

> Consider this a blatant advert thread now.

Who's collecting the plug tax these days?

Chris

| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

deKay

Apr 30, 2018, 4:21:09 AM4/30/18
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des 29 Apr 2018
16:08:58 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
yawatina tan reek esk "Chris" <chris....@mail-filter.com> fornis do
marikano es bono tan el:

>On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:18:37 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
>to MC deKay:
>
>> Consider this a blatant advert thread now.
>
>Who's collecting the plug tax these days?

I've sent it via NoChex.