Jet Set Willy 128k 0.01HL3

John Elliott

May 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/18/97

Announcing:

* Jet Set Willy 128k v0.01HL3

This release is suitable for +3s and anything that can read a .TAP file.
It has 127 rooms, including all those from Richard Hallas's "Join the Jet
Set".

Changes from the last version are:

- "Eugene's Lair" now has Manic Miner toilets.
- The link between the two halves of the game is now "Macaroni Ted".

* Jet Set Willy 128k editor (runs under DOS).

Includes the previous version of JSW128, to use as a starting point for any
JSW128 clones you want to write.

Both of these should be available from my homepage tomorrow. I have used .ARC
compression.

------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"