ANN: Tipshop updated Saturday, 29 December 2018

Gerard Sweeney

Dec 29, 2018, 7:07:25 PM12/29/18
Saturday 29 December 2018
Merry Xmas - I hope Santa had a good rummage in your stockings. Or - erm
- something. I'd planned to do this in time for Xmas, but had a few
laptop issues. Tch, eh?

* Paul "EQ" Collins provided a correction for the solutions for Final
Chorus, The,
Lifeboat, Pendant Of Logryn, The, Wizard, What Wizard?.

* In assisting Paul (by proxy of me asking on Facebook), Gareth
Pitchford provided a tip for Leopold the Minstrel.

* Daren "RZX Archive" Pearcy pointed out I had missed a load of RZX
entries and
videos. Turns out I'd made a mistake with the script I use to compare
Tipshop
and RZX Archive (Clod. Ed).. Hopefully all sorted, now!

* While doing some stuff for WoS, I found a tip by Mark Sturdy for
Quatris (for the Sam Coupe).

* Eugene Lisovy provided POKEs for Aladdin, Bean Brothers,
B-Squared, Eggsterminator, The, Lupo Alberto, OctuKitty,
Old Tower, Red Planet, ROVR, Sophia, Stormfinch,
Survival ZX, Xevious and Zukinov.

* Dave Hughes provided POKEs for Nohzdyve - the game from that there
Bandersnatch episode of Black Mirror.

* Hippy Smith provided maps for Frankenstein, Sentinel, The and Wolfman.

* Added RZX Archive entries for Astronaut Labyrinth, Davy Jones Locker,
Eggsterminator, The, Final Chorus, The, Frankenstein,
Leopold the Minstrel, Lifeboat, Moonscape - Escape from the Moon,
Old Tower, Pendant Of Logryn, The, Ring of Dreams, The, Rubicon,
Scary Mansion, Scrabble DeLuxe, Second Life,
Stir Crazy Featuring Bobo, Super Discus, Trail and
Wizard, What Wizard?.
DATABASE SIZE: 20416 ENTRIES FOR 5451 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

My voice mailbox is full, and my spam filter rejects all
incoming e-mail.. As soon as I build up a good load of ear
wax, I'll be off the grid.
(Wally, dilbert.com, 05/08/04)