ANN: Tipshop updated Thursday, 29 December 2016

Gerard Sweeney

Dec 29, 2016, 5:46:05 PM12/29/16
Thursday 29 December 2016
Merry Xmas, everyone - I hope Santa had something good for you in his
bulging sa(ENOUGH! Ed)

* Andy Ford sent in hacks for Manic Miner,
Sinbad And The Golden Ship; additional POKEs for
Frank N Stein Re-booted, Manic Miner;
new POKEs for Happiest Days of Your Life, The, Ms. Pac-Man
and compatibility fixes (as POKEs/type-in hacks) for Alien 8,
Nightshade and Pentagram. Hopefully I've not forgotten
any of the tips he sent in this time around! (Unlike last month - clod. Ed)

* Added RZX Archive links for In the Walls of Eryx, Not JSW!,
Round The Bend! and Unofficial Zombo's Christmas Capers, The.
DATABASE SIZE: 19788 ENTRIES FOR 5183 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

Vista - Just Say No.