ANN: Tipshop updated Saturday, 03 November 2018

Gerard Sweeney

Nov 3, 2018, 10:44:38 AM11/3/18
Saturday 03 November 2018
Happy "Eat All Of Your Kids' Halloween Sweets" week! There's lots of
good stuff this update - keep up the good work, folks!

* I fixed links for Wizards Spell.

* I fixed tips for Sentinel, The which had been listed for Sentinel.
Thanks to Jim S for letting me know.

* Paul "EQ" Collins provided corrections for the solutions for Custerd`s
Quest,
Fairly Difficult Mission, Giant Killer, House on the Tor
and Run, Bronwynn, Run!. He also provided a new solution for Jewel of
Prophecy.

* Paul had asked for a POKE for Bite the Dust, so I was able to help out.

* Chris Hester provided copies of his original map and solution for
Shimmerkin. He wrote the game,
so there's a good chance they're accurate!

* Andy Ford provided a cheat for WWF WrestleMania and POKEs for Rod-Land
and Thoroughly Modern Willy.

* Eugene Lisovy provided replacement & additional POKEs for Zolyx;
POKEs, cheats and tips for Ottifans, The.
Oh, and a couple of POKEs - Adventures of Jane Jelly - The Egg Diamond,
The,
Adventures of Jane Jelly - The Treasure of Hotmarmalade, The,
Adventures Of Jane Jelly - The Treasure Of Zedin, The, All Hallows,
Astronaut Labyrinth,
Baldy ZX, Blam, Blob The Cop, Castlevania: Spectral Interlude, Chopper
Drop,
Chopper Mission, Circuitry, Deep Core Raider, Egghead, Evil Dead, The,
Fantasy Zone: Escape from the Pyramid, Fridge Frenzy, Gandalf, Harbinger
2 - The Void,
Heartbroken, Hyperkill, I.C.U.P.S., Ice Climber, Magic, Mina, La, Mini Fly,
MiniExplorer XXXI, Monty Mole, The Temple of Lost Souls, Monty's Last
Strike, Nadral,
Night Stalker ZX, Ninja Gaiden Shadow Warriors, Ninjajar!, Nixy The
Glade Sprite,
Page, the Curse of the Pharaoh, Page's Castle Quest, Pinball, 3D,
Pitfall III: Wrath of Kingcrock,
Pooper Scooper, Prospector, Pumpkin Poe, Robots Rumble, Rubicon,
Ruff And Reddy In The Space Adventure, Souls, Space Disposal, Sqij 2018,
Star Bowls,
Stompo, El, Tea-Leaf Ted, Toofy in Fan Land, Toofy's Winter Nuts,
Treasure of Lumos, The,
Tujad, Tutankhamun, UWOL, Vallation: Escape the Pirate Planet, Viaje al
Centro de la Napia,
Vixen and Voidrunner - phew!! I'd imagine he left a few games to be
hacked by others?

* Graham "Turbo" Mason is back in action, and provided POKEs for Alter
Ego, Back To Skool,
Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Donkey Kong, DreamWalker: Alter Ego 2,
GraviBots,
Invasion of the Zombie Monsters, Join, Knight Rider, Ms. Pac-Man,
MultiDude,
Pole Position, S.I.P., Sector: Invasion, Sector, Street Hawk -
Subscribers Edition,
Street Hawk and Twinlight.

* Pgyuri provided a bug report, cheat and POKEs for Hover Droid; POKEs
and tips for Comet Game, The and
POKEs for Revolver.

* Alessandro Grussu provided a solution for Unhallowed.

* Added RZX Archive links for Adicion, Adventure Holiday, All Hallows,
Balrog and the Cat, The, Beams of Light, Behind Closed Doors Seven,
Buggy Ranger,
Case of the Obscene Mural, The, Corona Magica, La, Cracking Day Out -
Starring EggHead, A,
Custerd's Quest, Dizzy - The Crash Edition, Everyday Tale of a Seeker of
Gold, An,
Examination Investigation, Expert 4 Bank, Fairly Difficult Mission,
From Out Of A Dark Night Sky, Girl Who Was Death, The, Go to Jail,
Hamon IV,
Hocus Focus, House on the Tor, The, Mafie - Pomsta Cerne Koc ky, Magic,
Manic Badger, Max Pickles Part 1: The Haunted Castle,
Max Pickles Part II: The Mine of Doom, Max Pickles Part III: The Price
of Power,
McKensie, Mine Worker, Mrazik '88, Murder - He Said, New York Warriors,
Nick Carter, Not the Lord of the Rings, One of our Wombats is Missing,
Out of Africa, Pepsi Cola, Personal Computer Whirled!, Pirx, Podraz 4,
Pooper Scooper, Poradce, Prestavba, Pripad II, Pulse Warrior,
Ramsbottom Smith and the Quest for the Yellow Spheroid, Riptoff Plus,
Robots Rumble, Royal Adventures of a Common Frog, Run, Bronwynn, Run!,
Sentinel, Shadow on Glass, A, Sorcerer of Claymorgue Castle, The,
SPONGE, Spych, Stella d'Argento, Svyatogor the Bogatyr and Karachun the
Sorcerer,
Timewise and Yie Ar Kung-Fu.

DATABASE SIZE: 20372 ENTRIES FOR 5436 GAMES

Shaun Bebbington

Nov 14, 2018, 6:29:04 AM11/14/18
Wibble!

neuro

Nov 15, 2018, 12:01:53 PM11/15/18
On 2018-11-03 14:44:37 +0000, Gerard Sweeney said:
> Saturday 03 November 2018
> Happy "Eat All Of Your Kids' Halloween Sweets" week! There's lots of
> good stuff this update - keep up the good work, folks!

I don't have kids, or sweets for them, so I ate some that people had
brought into the office. Does that count?

--
_ __/| ___ ___ __ _________ "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o' / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'

sha...@cruise.co.uk

Nov 29, 2018, 4:36:52 PM11/29/18