ANN: Tipshop updated Friday, 03 August 2018

Gerard Sweeney

Aug 3, 2018, 6:05:35 PM8/3/18
Friday 03 August 2018
Blimey - this March update took a while to come round, eh? Feels like
about 6 months! (Ahem. Ed)... Suffice it to say that Real Life has got
in the way a tad - let's crack on, shall we? (before something else
stops you. Ed)

* Slider provided a bug fix for Zythunm. Thanks to Stefano Pavone for
sending it in.

* Andy Ford provided more POKEs for Jet Set Willy, Jet Set Willy 16K and
Manic Miner.
He also provided a bugfix for Roller Coaster and POKEs for Candy Fruit
Attack, Digger Dan, Invaders, Jet Set Gertie, Knight Tyme, Motos,
Spellbound, Stormbringer and Vegas Jackpot.

* The singularly named Daren (who isn't Mr. RZX Archive, it seems)
provided tips for Aliens.

* Mr. Anonymous provided a cheat for Rod-Land (erm, back in 2006 -
oops). Thanks to Einar Saukas for forwarding it on.

* Uros Sajko provided another solution for Eurorun.

* Guillermo Gutierrez provided additional POKEs for Everyone's A Wally
to go with the ones Mike_Myers provided earlier.

* An old skool legend has returned, and is back hacking - Graham "Turbo"
Mason provided POKEs for Daley Thompson's Supertest.

* GoodBoy provided a cheat for Turrican II.

* Pgyuri provided additional information on the cheat for Rock 'n' Roll,
and a bug fix for Death Wake.

* Sergio Baldovi provided a tip for Netwalk.

* I finally got my finger out, and did something close to a proper
comparison of RZX Archive and Tipshop (thanks to Daren providing a list
of RZX entries).
Added fixed/updated/new entries for [deep breath]...

Aeon, Alien, Aliens, Amity's Vile,
Another Brick on the Wall 2, Another Brick on the Wall,
Arkanoid, Atomix, B.A.D., Ball Crazy, Blam,
Bluber - The Last Odisey, Bricker, Bricky, B-Squared,
Bulgarian Requiem, A, Castle of Sorrow, Chicks&Bricks,
Circuitry, Cracking Day Out - Starring EggHead, A,
Crazy Caverns, Crime Santa Clause: Deja Vu,
Darkwing Duck, Demon in Danger, Detektiv,
Dizzy 8: Little Joke, Dizzy,
Dizzy and the Mystical Letter, Dogmole Tuppowski,
Dredd Over Eels, Drunk Dizzy, Dungeon Raiders,
Dungeonette, Egghead 6: Egghead Goes to Town,
Eric & the Floaters, Escape from Castle,
Escape From the Sewers, Escape,
Expert,
Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen Caso 1: Misterio en la Catedral,
Los,
Fantasy Zone: Escape from the Pyramid, Flappy, The Ghost,
Fuddo & Slam, Futurezoo, Guerra de las Vajillas, La,
Harbinger 2 - The Void,
Hero Quest: Return of the Witch Lord, How to be a Complete Bastard,
Impossabubble, Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Everlasting Life,
Inheritance: Panic in Las Vegas, The,
Jet Set Willy 64: Flash Manic Miner, Jewels of Darkness,
Jilly's Farm Volume 1... SokoBAArn, Kane, Katanga,
Kewin I, King's Ransom, Knights, Krakout 2,
Krakout 3, Krakout 4, Krakout 5, Kryssy 2, Kryssy 3,
Kryssy, Ladatologato Jatek, Lava,
Lost in Worlds, Madam Blavskja's Carnival Macabre,
Mafie - Pomsta Cerne Koc ky, Manic Miner: Matthew Smith 2008 Remix,
Manic Miner ZX81, Mantronix, Mario, Mario, Matrix,
Mazogs, Merry Man, Moon Wind,
Mr. Hyde's Murder, Mr Top Hat, Mutant Fortress,
N.E.I.L. Android, Ninjakul in the AUIC Temple,
Nixy The Glade Sprite, Oink!, OPZ, Paradise Lost,
Piskworks, Pixy the Microdot, Poder Oscuro, El,
Podraz 4, Podraz X, Podzemni mesto,
Postman Pat 3: To the Rescue, Punkyman,
Pushbot, Qbox, Quahappy, Real Stunt Experts, The,
Redhawk, Robin the Outlaw, Rockfall, ROVR, Rubicon,
Scuttlebutt, Seto Taisho to Kazan, Snake Escape,
Snowman, The, Sootland, Sophia, Space Saving Mission,
Sputnik, Stevie Dotman, SuperCom, Swords of Bane,
Tea-Leaf Ted, Thompson Twins Adventure, The,
Thoroughly Modern Willy, Topo Mix Game, Total Recall (demo),
Well 2, The, Well, The, World War Simulator: Part II, The,
Worm In Paradise, The and XOR.

And fixed/updated/new YouTube RZX video links for:
Action Biker, Aeon, Airborne Ranger, Alien,
Aliens (UK Version), Amazing Rocketeer, The,
Basil the Great Mouse Detective, Beach Volley, Blam,
Blizzard Pass, Blood 'n' Guts, Bluber - The Last Odisey,
Bobby Yazz Show, The, Bobsleigh,
Bomber Bob in Pentagon Capers, Boovie 2, Boovie,
Bored of the Rings, Boulder Dash II: Rockford's Riot,
Brad Blasts the Galactic Barbarians, B-Squared,
Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Carlos Michelis (Demo),
Castle of Sorrow, Chimera, Chip's Challenge,
Circuitry, Crime Santa Clause,
Crystal Kingdom Dizzy (2017 remake), Days of Thunder,
Demon from the Darkside, Diamond Dungeon,
Dizzy - Crash Special Edition, Dizzy X: Journey to Russia,
Dogmole Tuppowski, Dredd Over Eels, Drunk Dizzy,
Dungeon Raiders, Dungeonette, Earth Shaker,
Egghead 6: Egghead Goes to Town, Escape From the Sewers,
Evening Star, Fairlight,
Fantasy Zone: Escape from the Pyramid, Fish!,
Flappy, The Ghost, Flynn's Adventure in Bombland,
Freddie Laker's Airline Capers, Frogger, Gem Chaser 2,
Gem Chaser, Genghis Khan, Geoff Capes Strong Man,
Ghost Castle 2, Ghost Castle, Goody, Gravity Wars,
Great Gurianos, Gunfighter, Harbinger 2 - The Void,
Highway Encounter, How to be a Complete Bastard, IK+,
Impossabubble,
Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Everlasting Life,
Inheritance, The, International Karate, Jack the Ripper,
Jet Set Willy 128K, Jilly's Farm Volume 1... SokoBAArn,
Jinxter, King Valley, Klad: Chast' 1, Knights,
Komando II, Kryssy 2, Kryssy 3, Kryssy,
Lala Prologue, Lancelot (Mandarin Software), Lava,
Lords of Midnight, The, Main Blow, The, Majikazo,
Manchester United Europe, Maritrini, Freelance Monster Slayer,
Master of Magic, Masters Of The Universe - The Movie,
Maziacs, Misco Jones: Raiders of the lost Vah-Ka,
Mister Gas, Mockatetris, MODERATE RETRIBUTION,
Monkey J. in: The Treasure of the Gold Temple That Was Lost in the
Forest Until He (or She?) Found I,
Monono, Monster Maze, 3D, Montana Jones II,
Monty Mole and The Temple of Lost Souls, More Tea, Vicar?,
Morris Meets the Bikers, N.E.I.L. Android, Ned's Garden,
Night Shift, Nixy The Glade Sprite, Oink!,
Operation Red Refrigerator, OPZ, Paradise Lost,
Perseus & Andromeda, Phantomas Saga: Infinity,
Phantomas Tales #1: Marsport,
Phantomas Tales #4: Severin Sewers, Phantomasa 2,
Piggy, Piggy, Pipe Mania,
Pitfall III - Wrath of Kingcrock, Planet of Shades,
Plummet, Podder, Poder Oscuro, El, Popeye,
Popeye, Poseidon: Planet Eleven, Preliminary Monty,
Punkyman, Pushbot, Qbox, Quadrax, Quahappy,
Real Stunt Experts, The, Redhawk, rEdIvIvUs,
reniM cinaM, Repton 2, Retrobsesion II, Retrobsesion,
Rigel's Revenge, Robin the Outlaw, ROVR, Rubicon,
Samantha Fox Strip Poker 128K, Scuttlebutt,
Seto Taisho to Kazan, Shard of Inovar, Smagly 2,
Snake Escape, Sophia, Souls Remaster, Speccies 2, The,
Speccies, The, Spirit of Ninja, The, Sputnik, Stela,
Super Cars, Swords of Bane, Tea-Leaf Ted,
Thompson Twins Adventure, The, Thoroughly Modern Willy,
Thunder Blade, Thunderturds, Topo Mix Game,
Total Recall, VADE RETRO, Valley of the Dead,
Vampire Hunter Willy, Viaje al Centro de la Napia,
Waxworks, WEC Le Mans, Winnie-the-Pooh,
Worm in Paradise, The, and Yie Ar Kung-Fu.

There's bound to have been others, as I corrected lots of existing
entries with missing/wonky details - but didn't note them down. Hey ho.

DATABASE SIZE: 20224 ENTRIES FOR 5394 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

I wish I was someone else. Then I could kiss me.
(Cat, Red Dwarf)