The Easter egg game from Black Mirror:Bandersnatch

Rob Chambers

Dec 31, 2018, 4:50:48 PM12/31/18
Unfortunately you can't play Bandersnatch itself, but there is a game
written for the show, called Nohzdyve, available here as a .TAP file:

https://www.tuckersoft.net/ealing20541/nohzdyve/

Linked from here:

<https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/30/bandersnatch-play-nohzdyve-game-black-mirror>

Rob

Duncan Snowden

Jan 1, 2019, 7:13:21 PM1/1/19
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 22:50:46 +0100
Rob Chambers <rob.ch...@removethisbit.gmail.com> wrote:

> Linked from here:
>
> <https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/30/bandersnatch-play-nohzdyve-game-black-mirror>

“Apparently, the file works and if you run Windows and you’re willing
to install an emulator (like Speccy) for the obscure British 8-bit
console...”

Tch. Cheek.

--
Duncan Snowden.

Brian-Gaff

Jan 12, 2019, 6:04:58 AM1/12/19
Obscure?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Duncan Snowden" <dunc...@talktalk.net> wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 22:50:46 +0100
Rob Chambers <rob.ch...@removethisbit.gmail.com> wrote:

> Linked from here:
>
> <https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/30/bandersnatch-play-nohzdyve-game-black-mirror>

â?oApparently, the file works and if you run Windows and youâ?Tre willing
to install an emulator (like Speccy) for the obscure British 8-bit
console...â?ť

Avon

Jan 14, 2019, 2:15:08 AM1/14/19
On 31 Dec 2018, Rob Chambers pondered and said...

RC> Unfortunately you can't play Bandersnatch itself, but there is a game
RC> written for the show, called Nohzdyve, available here as a .TAP file:
RC>
RC> https://www.tuckersoft.net/ealing20541/nohzdyve/
RC>
RC> Linked from here:
RC>
RC> <https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/30/bandersnatch-play-nohzdyve-game-black-m

I have been watching this show and enjoying the retro trip down memory lane
it affords... I think there will be more easter eggs yet to be revealed. I
wonder if they actually have the game waiting to be found?