ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 27 February 2017

Gerard Sweeney

Feb 27, 2017, 6:49:33 PM2/27/17
Monday 27 February 2017
Happy New Year. And Valentine's Day. And - oh - you get the idea..
Things have been a tad busy in Real Life

* Andy Ford provided additional POKEs for Chuckie Egg, Jet Set Willy,
Jet Set Willy II.

* Mike_Myers provided maps, tips and solutions for Atic Atac and Masters
Of The Universe - The Super Adventure.
Sorry, Mike, but I can't include the RZX you included (denied title).

* Pedro L. Azcarraga provided a solution for Equinox.

* Andy Ryals provided POKEs for Steeplejack.

* JP provided cheats for Impossible Mission and Judge Dredd.

* Lambros Potamianos provided POKEs for Monty Mole, The Temple of Lost
Souls, Monty's Home Run and Snake Pit.

* Pgyuri provided POKEs for Spore and Steeplejack and tips for Day In
The Life, A.

* Steve Nichol provided tips and solution for When Alex Didn't Do It.

* Added RZX Archive links for Aliens US Version, Brainache, Chinese
Juggler,
Cracking Day Out - Starring EggHead, A, Druid II: Enlightenment,
Falling Down, G.I. Hero, Gauntlet III: The Final Quest,
Heroes Rescue, JSW2+, MASK,
Monty Mole and The Temple of Lost Souls, Montys Honey Run,
Slab Age, Stela II and Vindicator, The. I also added the embedded
YouTube video links for the last update that I forgot to add - oops!

DATABASE SIZE: 19822 ENTRIES FOR 5193 GAMES

--
Gerard Sweeney
Hackers Anonymous/Team Amiga

What it feels like is vaguely nothing. It's like having a cup
of tea.
(Neil Tennant on how it feels to have a number one record)