IRC

beefs

Apr 21, 2019, 3:51:46 PM4/21/19
Does the old #speccy IRC channel still exist anywhere? Seeing as Astrolink shut down a long while ago, I have no idea where it lives these days.

Guesser

Apr 21, 2019, 4:28:17 PM4/21/19
On 21/04/2019 20:51, beefs wrote:
> Does the old #speccy IRC channel still exist anywhere? Seeing as Astrolink shut down a long while ago, I have no idea where it lives these days.

yep, on theairlock.net

polomint

Aug 20, 2019, 3:43:14 PM8/20/19
Hmm, I'm gonna have to come and visit again ;)

Chris Jackson

Apr 8, 2020, 7:32:28 AM4/8/20
This channel seems to be dead? Plus I'm having some difficulty connecting to the server properly...

Guesser

Apr 8, 2020, 7:51:25 AM4/8/20
On 08/04/2020 12:32, Chris Jackson wrote:

> This channel seems to be dead? Plus I'm having some difficulty connecting to the server properly...

Did you connect and then immediately leave again?

Chris Jackson

Apr 8, 2020, 8:02:16 AM4/8/20
I'm connected via the web client currently, but there are no recent messages. Attempts to connect via mirc on port 6667 fail.

RevBabylon

Aug 5, 2020, 10:54:38 AM8/5/20
Is undernet speccy channel still up?

Matt Rudge

Aug 6, 2020, 4:24:00 AM8/6/20
I get Error(475): #speccy Cannot join channel (+k) on theairlock, and I
think it just creates an empty channel on undernet when I connect.

Matt Rudge

Aug 6, 2020, 4:26:07 AM8/6/20
Duh - my fault. Forgot to use the password!! I can connect on theairlock
now.