Full Source A4 Accntg For Sale

MacTech...@digntn1.csgi.com

Aug 30, 1993, 3:38:54 AM8/30/93
For Sale: A4 Accounting Package

We are selling a three user version of A4 based on 4th Dimension 2.2.3. This
is version 3.1 of the product and comes with a full source license.

Per Softek Design's latest ad, A4 offers AR, AP, GL, PR links; Order entry,
invoicing, quotes; Inventory, purchase orders, job costing; Modifiable sales
and financial reports; Word processing; Contacts and sales lead follow-up;
Calendar and memos.

The closest comparable product sold by Softek today costs $4000 including open
source. Our asking price is $1750, we are only interested in recouping our
costs on the product which is more than the $1750.

For more information, please contact:

Neil Ticktin
MacTech Magazine
P.O. Box 250055
Los Angeles, California 90025-9555

Office: 310-575-4343
FAX: 310-575-0925

AppleLink: MT.EDITORIAL
CompuServe: 71333,1065
Internet: edit...@xplain.com
America Online: MACTECHMAG
GEnie: MACTECHMAG
This message was sent via digitalNATION On-Line Services 703.642.0453