Warcraft 2: nice!

Kay-Yut Chen

Sep 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/12/95
Someone posted that the Warcraft 2 demo (alpha version) can
be got from the wuarchive FTP.

So i did and it is great! The graphics is much better than
warcraft 1. The controls and game concept is virtually the
same.

It runs very well on my P-100 machine. I have not tried
everything yet. But I like what I see so far.

I guess I will start to save up to buy the real version <g>

Does anyone have a release date on this one?

| A Traveler between dimensions | |
+ ------------------------------+ |
| |
| In the Kingdom of Drakkar, I am known as <Narius the Mentalist> |
| To the denizens of Britainnia, my name is <Seldon the Avatar> |
| The Terran Confederation pilots call me <One the Cat Slayer> |
| |
| <<Kay-Yut Chen>> |
| |

cst...@radix.net

Sep 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/14/95
Suposedy in October ,at least that's what the in readme.txt .

My Warcraft Page http://pages.prodigy.com/VA/cort/warcraft.html
cst...@radix.net , XLY...@prodigy.com

SpiNDoc

Sep 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/14/95
Kay-Yut Chen (kyc...@hpl.hp.com) wrote:
: Someone posted that the Warcraft 2 demo (alpha version) can

: be got from the wuarchive FTP.

: So i did and it is great! The graphics is much better than
: warcraft 1. The controls and game concept is virtually the
: same.

: It runs very well on my P-100 machine. I have not tried
: everything yet. But I like what I see so far.

: I guess I will start to save up to buy the real version <g>

: Does anyone have a release date on this one?

Yeah, according to the text I read on the alpha, the shareware version
should be out this month and the whole enchilada around the end of next
month.