PS:T Old Coppereyes

Ykalon Dragon

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00
Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
Mechanus Cannon got him.
--
ICQ # 45086408

Christoph Nahr

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00
On Sat, 05 Feb 2000 22:26:54 +0100, Ykalon Dragon
<yka...@SoftHome.net> wrote:

>Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
>Mechanus Cannon got him.

Don't think so, I let my party bash on him for five minutes or so. We
scored tons of hits (though with few damage points) but he never died.
Either he regenerates at an insane rate (and without any display to
this effect), or he has >500 HP, or he's invincible.
--
Chris Nahr (christo...@uumail.xxde, remove xx to reply by e-mail)
Please reply either on Usenet or by e-mail but not both!

Chris Avellone

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00
He's killable, but it takes a LONG time. He's a very powerful character...
well, hit points wise, at least.

Chris

Ykalon Dragon wrote:

> Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
> Mechanus Cannon got him.

> --
> ICQ # 45086408

Steve Kostoff

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00

Chris Avellone <CAve...@blackisle.com> wrote in message

> He's killable, but it takes a LONG time. He's a very powerful character...
> well, hit points wise, at least.
>
> Chris

Could you spoil us, Chris? What exactly is he, anyway? I can't ever seem to
get any response from him or find out much about him.

Steve Kostoff

L.J. Wischik

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
Chris Avellone <CAve...@blackisle.com> wrote:
>He's killable, but it takes a LONG time. He's a very powerful character...
>well, hit points wise, at least.

I have this suspicion that someone accidentally added an extra couple of
zeros to his HP in the database, and you guys all left it in there as a
joke...

--
Lucian Wischik, Queens' College, Cambridge CB3 9ET. www.wischik.com/lu

Chris Avellone

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
He was supposed to be the proxy of some god of death, like Charon, but all he
ended up being was some silent guy with copper eyes and 32000 hit points. Just
another normal day in development.

Chris

Steve Kostoff wrote:

> Chris Avellone <CAve...@blackisle.com> wrote in message

> > He's killable, but it takes a LONG time. He's a very powerful character...
> > well, hit points wise, at least.

Barking Pumpkin

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

Chris Avellone wrote in message <389E30D2...@blackisle.com>...

>He was supposed to be the proxy of some god of death, like Charon, but all
he
>ended up being was some silent guy with copper eyes and 32000 hit points.
Just
>another normal day in development.
>
>Chris

LOL!!

Werner Arend

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Ykalon Dragon wrote:

> Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
> Mechanus Cannon got him.

Who do you mean? (Gods - have I forgotten that one already or is there
still *another* guy I haven't met?)

Werner

Ykalon Dragon

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
Christoph Nahr wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2000 22:26:54 +0100, Ykalon Dragon
> <yka...@SoftHome.net> wrote:
>
> >Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
> >Mechanus Cannon got him.
>
> Don't think so, I let my party bash on him for five minutes or so. We
> scored tons of hits (though with few damage points) but he never died.
> Either he regenerates at an insane rate (and without any display to
> this effect), or he has >500 HP, or he's invincible.
> --
> Chris Nahr (christo...@uumail.xxde, remove xx to reply by e-mail)
> Please reply either on Usenet or by e-mail but not both!
> Visit http://uuhome.de/christoph.nahr/ for Might & Magic information
> and Star Chess, a strategy game with source code and AI documentation

No he doesn't take any damage. I got a lot of criticals but not 1 point
of damage.
--
ICQ # 45086408

Ykalon Dragon

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
Werner Arend wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Ykalon Dragon wrote:
>
> > Is he killable? He seems to have a very high magic resistance, not even
> > Mechanus Cannon got him.
>
> Who do you mean? (Gods - have I forgotten that one already or is there
> still *another* guy I haven't met?)
>
> Werner

I don't think he shows up until you start killing the other dustmen in
the bar.
--
ICQ # 45086408

Steve Kostoff

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

Ykalon Dragon <yka...@SoftHome.net> wrote in message

No, he's there no matter you do, but he's a real silent type and looks like
all the other dustmen there, so he doesn't stand out.

Steve Kostoff

Werner Arend

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00

Ah, yes - one of those people who hadn't anything meaningful to say... no
wonder I forgot him.

Werner

Mike Hussey

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.10.100020...@commlink.zdv.uni-
tuebingen.de>, Werner Arend <kii...@mail.uni-tuebingen.de> writes
<snip>

>Ah, yes - one of those people who hadn't anything meaningful to say... no
>wonder I forgot him.
>

>Werner

Actually he didn't say anything - meaningful or otherwise.

--
Mike Hussey