Exile 1.0.2 now out.

Jeffrey Vogel

Aug 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/30/95
I've just placed the new version of my full-length, shareware, fantasy
role-playing game, Exile v1.0.2, in /pub/WINDOWS_UPLOADS. FIle: exile102.zip.

If your copy of Exile is working OK, don't worry about it. It only
contains some minor bug fixes and the necessary information to make it
compliant with ASP (association of shareware professionals) requirements.

On the other hand, if you've been looking for Exile and haven't been able
to find it, there it is ... have fun!

- Jeff Vogel
Keeper of Exile
Spiderweb Seftware