Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

OT : Btinternet (how to complain to watchdog)

3 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Jon

lugemata,
2. okt 2001, 17:07:1002.10.01
kuni
http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/contact/

If you know why this message is here, use that url, if not, then you dont
need it.

Jon

185-MadDogMcQ

lugemata,
4. okt 2001, 19:56:0004.10.01
kuni
Hmmm, what's going on here then Jon? :-))

--

Regards,

Major MadDogMcQ
Recruitment Officer
185th Reservoir Dogs
ICQ : 34727520
Email : tom...@btinternet.com / MadD...@jfa.org.uk
"Those people who think they know everything are a
great annoyance to those of us who do." - Asimov

"Jon" <jon....@KOJObtinternet.com> wrote in message

James Hallows

lugemata,
5. okt 2001, 08:26:1405.10.01
kuni

I'm getting closer and closer to submitting a report to Watchdog myself ..... getting really fed up
with this expensive and mediocre service.

James

Ian Huxley

lugemata,
5. okt 2001, 14:55:1505.10.01
kuni
On 05 Oct 2001 12:26:14 GMT, nu...@flyfoxy.com (James Hallows) wrote:

>I'm getting closer and closer to submitting a report to Watchdog myself ..... getting really fed up
>with this expensive and mediocre service.

Considered getting BT broadband from time to time (Demon dial up is
not what it used to be, and supposedly the local exchange is within
ADSL range) - what kind of problems you having ?

Ian

Jon

lugemata,
5. okt 2001, 20:34:5605.10.01
kuni
BTInternet have moved 'high users' onto another number, ending 004 instead
of 001.
This new number is absolutely crap, takes around 20 attempts to connect,
then you get disconnected after random amounts of time.

Basically they are punishing use for using a service we payed for, that
being BT Anytime.

It will be on watchdog again next week :)

Jon

"185-MadDogMcQ" <t...@jfa.org.uk> wrote in message

185-MadDogMcQ

lugemata,
5. okt 2001, 21:10:4505.10.01
kuni

Gotcha. I just checked mine and it's still the 001 number. Mind you, when I
moved house recently, I had to dump my ISDN in favour of a cheaper 56k
connection, so I could hardly be classed as a high user. Having said that,
even on the 001 number, I am starting to experience more and more redials
and disconnections come along far too quickly (ie. less than 2 hours).

Hope to move to Cable Modem soon (just need to blag the missus a bit more).
- -
Regards,

Major MadDogMcQ
Recruitment Officer
185th Reservoir Dogs
ICQ : 34727520
Email : tom...@btinternet.com / MadD...@jfa.org.uk
"Those people who think they know everything are a
great annoyance to those of us who do." - Asimov

"Jon" <jon....@KOJObtinternet.com> wrote in message

0 uut sõnumit