Warcraft 2

Edward

Aug 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/19/95
> 3r...@qlink.queensu.ca (Cheung Raymond) writes:
> Just wondering, does anyone know when Warcraft 2 is coming out? Someone
> told me that a demo version is already out, any idea where I can grab a copy?
>
> Thanx!

Around Christmas and its not a demo but some pictures though they are worh the download anyway :-)

Try ftp.cdrom.com\games...........then you will have to look around I can't remember where from here but the file is war2pics.zip.

Hope this helps, good luck,

>*************><***************<
Edward Clark
wii...@interserv.com
>*************><***************<

Cheung Raymond

Aug 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/19/95

Clarence Pendleton

Aug 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/19/95
In article <414s68$7...@knot.queensu.ca>, 3r...@qlink.queensu.ca (Cheung Raymond)
says:

>Just wondering, does anyone know when Warcraft 2 is coming out? Someone
>told me that a demo version is already out, any idea where I can grab a copy?
>
>Thanx!
It's just a slid show. It's no Lord Sloth's games download WWW page.
Clarence

Maximilian McGahon

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
3r...@qlink.queensu.ca (Cheung Raymond) wrote:

>Just wondering, does anyone know when Warcraft 2 is coming out? Someone
>told me that a demo version is already out, any idea where I can grab a copy?

>Thanx!

I don't think a playable demo is out - only screenshots
Max